Sunday 25 July 2010

The Time Has Come!!!

We are here, finally at 1000 followers.  I want to thank everyone for following the blog and supporting it all this time.  I won't waste anymore time because I know that everyone wants to see the winners.  Like always, we are going to do the third place winner, then the second place winner and then the grand prize winner.  Without anymore delay, the winner of the THIRD prize is ........................................
............................................................................
.........................................................
.................................................
........................................
...............................
...................
............
Ms. Jen

The winner of the SECOND prize is..........................................................
............................................................................................
...................................................................................
............................................................................
...............................................................
....................................................
......................................
.............................
...................
........
Sarpreet

And finally, the winner of the grand FIRST prize is.................................................
......................................................................................................
......................................................................................
.........................................................................
........................................................
.................. .............................
..................................
..........................
....................
..........
..
HEATHER X

Thanks to everyone for playing along.  If your name has been drawn, please email me at sales@particraft.co.uk to verify your shipping addresses.   All for now, Sue x

27 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats ladies...........

Lorraine said...

well done ladies you will love your prizes its like christmas opening one of Sues candies xx

G Peplow said...

Congratulations ladies, I know you're going to have fun with your prizes:)
Looking forward to your shows Sue:) xxx

Liz said...

Congratulations to the winners. looking forward to the show on Tuesday.

Sew This N That said...

Oh my goodness thats my name on the 1st prize! I had to look it twice before it sunk in that I had won ROFL, I am so happy I am crying and hubby can't understand why :0)
Thank you so much Sue, I have emailed you my address :0)
I can't wait to play with my candy....thank you thank you thank you!
*hugs* Heather x

oh and congratulations to the other 2 ladies too :0)

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats ladies...enjoy your goodies!!!

LucianaW said...

Congrats ladies!!!
Kisses

Rufus said...

Congrats on 1,000+ followers and congrats to the lucky 2 and the VERY lucky 1!
R/

Renkata said...

Congrats on 1003 till today :) and on the ladies.

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations on all the followers! I am please for you!!! Yay! i won second prize!!!!!! I am so happy.

Julie said...

Congratulations to you girlies,how lucky are you! x

sam21ski said...

Well done everyone xxxx

Ms. Jen said...

WOOHOO!!! What a surprise to log on and see my name as a winner!!! Thank you ever so much. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world at the moment!

Hugs - Ms. Jen

June said...

Ohhh congratulations to the winners !! I am so envious lol. Well done though and congrats to you all at Particraft for reaching the 1000 followers
hugs June xxx

Amanda said...

Well done ladies! Being a past winner I know just how you feel, I am still coming down to earth lol, I use things as say to hubby...I won this!!! You will be playing for months and months and years....ty Sue for the competition too!

Amanda P

ModernaDesignsArt said...

Congrats ladies, enjoy your so many goodies!
Sue, congrats for over a 1,000 followers - well done!
Hugs,
dorly Weitzen, Israel

Christine said...

Congrats ladies, enjoy your goodies.
Congrats Sue for reaching over 1000 followers
Christine xx

The Taming of the Glue said...

Well done and many congratulations to the winners.
Also to Sue for an amazing 1000 followers.

bonjen3 said...

enjoy your blog candy ladies, I enjoyed the show today Sue, even if the stamps weren't really my thing

sandra said...

Congrats to winners!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Diane said...

Congrats to all winners! Enjoy your candy!

themessycraftroom said...

Congratulations ladies , have lots of fun x ChrisB

Ann said...

Congratulations to all the winners of that lovely candy!! Enjoy & have fun :D xx

Rachel Brown said...

Congratulations all!!!

Von said...

congratulation you lucky ladies :)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

well, darn it... it wasn't me! lol Congrats to the winners :-)

Lynne said...

a well deserved 1000 followers, your samples and techniques are fantastic. Lucky winners too - such great candy - well done.