Monday 4 September 2017

Thanks For Everything

Hello there my crafty friends!  I thought I would see what I could find in my folders of cards that have been made with older die releases as I get asked for these all the time!  I found this pretty card so I thought I would share it with you.  This is the ultimate in simple and easy, but it has a lovely look to the end result I think.  I started by cutting some of my Classic Elegance paper into strips following the pattern.  I added mounting foam to raise them and separate the strips ever so slightly.  I cut two of the Striped Swirl Edger in white and glued them to the top and bottom of the card.  For the focal element, I cut the Mauritius die in white and attached it with foam to the centre of the card.  I cut the Maldives die  inner die and backed it in white and added it to the middle.  I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with the centre of the Seychelles die set and inked it lightly with Shaded Lilac, then added it to the centre of the card.  White on white mats and layers were used to complete the card.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  8" in size.  All for now, Sue x








                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.